27 January 2012

London Street Style: Brick Lane

Hi there!
After a few weeks without going to sunday Brick Lane Market, I needed to go! So here you have some pics of the people walking around the market and their style... I hope you like it as much as I do!!

Hola a tod@s! 
Después de varias semanas sin ir al mercado de los domingos de Brick Lane... necesitaba ir!!! Así que aquí tenéis algunas fotos de la gente que paseaba por el mercado y sus estilismos... espero que os guste tanto como a mi!
























 












Brick Lane Market

1 comment:

  1. Ahh sometimes I wish I lived in London... So full of interesting characters and style. Love all the boy pictures especially. The three guys you took two pictures of look beyond fabulous.

    - Sóley
    we are purple

    ReplyDelete