5 April 2012

Spring 2013 Inspiration...Chapter I: London Naïf

I already started working on the Spring Summer 2013 collection... and I´m making my Moodboard...  
Here you can see some ideas that inspire me... 
Because they´re so many, I´ll divide it up in several chapters... 


Ya he empezado a trabajar en la colección Primavera Verano 2013 y estoy haciendo mi Moodboard de inspiración...
Aquí podéis ver algunas ideas que me inspiran... como son tantas, las voy a dividir en varios capítulos...

London Naïf

Lace gathered skirt & blouse



Baby doll blouse and gathered short skirt

Floral bloused dress


Baby Doll blouse with high waisted skirt

Two-tone mini jumpsuit

Floral shirt and high waisted pleated skirt

Detachable collar, oversized jumper and mint shoes

Love her trousers!

Mint total look

Lovely romantic dress

Three-tone blouse with hearts and pleated skirt
Lovely blouse and shorts... love the hairband! 

So romantic style... one-color oversized jumper and pleated skirt

Do you like this style?

¿Os gusta este estilo?

1 comment:

  1. Uy, veo unas cosas monísimas!!
    Si, si que me gusta mucho!!
    :)
    La baby doll blouse me ha enamorado...

    Un saludo y hasta pronto,
    Gala
    http://galahoogstraten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete