28 April 2013

Outfit Post











I don't use to post my own outfits on the blog... ( I'm very shy) but today we took these beautiful pictures in Little Venice (London) and thought they were perfect for the blog.
Although it's still quite cold in London, spring is already here and this morning felt like wearing this summery dress. It's the Printed Cotton Dress from Etrala's Spring Summer 2013 collection. It comes with this gorgeous metallic leather detachable collar. I wore it with an off-white leather jacket, blue tights and chunky heel sandals. For the cold weather, I added this white-and-blue star-printed scarf from last summer. Also, I love this retro-styled sunnies, they are my favorites!! What do you think? Do you like the outfit? 

No suelo poner posts en el blog de mis propios looks porque me da un poco vergüenza... (en el fondo soy tímida para estas cosas) pero hoy hemos hecho estas fotos tan bonitas en Little Venice (Londres) y he pensado que eran perfectas para el blog! :-) 
Aunque aún hace fresquito aquí, ya es primavera y hoy me he levantado con ganas de ponerme algo más veraniego (qué hartura de invierno) y me he puesto el vestido de algodón estampado de Etrala de esta colección, Primavera Verano 2013, que viene con el cuello de piel metalizada en azul, y queda muy mono :-) Como el tiempo no está para ir "en vestido", me lo he puesto con chaqueta de piel en blanco roto, medias azules y sandalias de tacón gordo. Para el frío, he añadido este foulard azul y blanco con estampado de estrellas del verano pasado. Y para terminar, con mis gafas de sol favoritas que tienen un estilo retro que me encanta! ¿Qué os parece el look? ¿Os ha gustado? 

xx Maria. 
Co-founder & creative director




No comments:

Post a Comment