24 July 2014

Olivia's Baby Shower

Thanks to my lovely London girl friends, yesterday we could enjoy an amazing baby shower in honour of the little girl we are expecting, Olivia, and it was a complete surprise for me! I didn't expect it at all! 

It was a pink-themed garden party with lots of beautiful details, including a custom-made flower arrangement in a wooden box with the baby name handprinted on it... My great friend Cristina from Muscari London was in charge of the flowers and decor of the party. 

Thank you so much girls! I loved the party and the baby gifts and had a great time with you all ! Thanks for coming! 


Gracias a mis queridas amigas de Londres, ayer pudimos disfrutar de una magnífica "Baby Shower" en honor a la pequeña que estamos esperando, Olivia, y que fue una absoluta sorpresa para mi! No me lo esperaba para nada! 

Fue una fiesta de "temática rosa" en el jardín de una amiga en South Kensington, gracias también al buen tiempo que esta haciendo últimamente por aquí. Mi buena amiga Cristina de Muscari London se encargó de las flores y la decoración, llena de pequeños y preciosos detalles incluido un centro de flores personalizado con el nombre del bebe pintado a mano sobre una caja de madera blanca... 

Me encantó todo! La sorpresa, la decoración, la merienda y los regalitos!! Muchas gracias a todas!! 



María xx 

Follow us on INSTAGRAM

2 comments:

  1. I am just in love with these colorful baby shower decorations. Each and everything is truly superb. At some domestic Seattle venues I am also going to host a fun bash for my sister-in-law. She is expecting twins so I will host a gorgeous unicorn and Spiderman themed shower for her.

    ReplyDelete