16 January 2015

Workspace Inspo

Hi All!
First of all, I would like to apologise for my lack of blogging, but a have a good -great- reason for it: We have had a beautiful baby girl and I'm on maternity leave. Also, we have moved out from London to Madrid (although we will continue working in between both cities) so as you can tell it has been mad! So I'm currently taking care of our little princess as well as getting our new fashion studio -and home- ready, plus managing the most important orders at Etrala. Yes, it sounds busy! 

For this reason, in my spare hours (minutes) I have been pinning a lot trying to find some decor inspiration for the new home and fashion studio and I'd love to share with you my favourite images to get inspired... 





















No comments:

Post a Comment