19 April 2015

My Moodboard: Autumn Winter 15/16

A new collection is about to arrive to Etrala.London (after a "long" maternity leave) and I'm happy to share with you my moodboard: inspirational images that helped me to design the new AW 15/16 collection. Colours, textures and shapes mix up in my head to design new and exciting women's clothes. Hope you get inspired and like the new ideas... 

Una nueva colección está a punto de llegar a Etrala.London (después de una "larga" baja por maternidad) y me gustaría compartir con vosotros mi Moodboard: un collage de imágenes que me han inspirado para diseñar esta nueva colección Otoño Invierno 15/16. Colores, texturas y formas que se mezclan en mi cabeza para diseñar nuevas prendas femeninas... Espero que tu también te sientas inspirada y te gusten estas ideas...







 



More inspiration on PINTEREST

xx María. 

No comments:

Post a Comment